Hugh Grant says fourth Bridget Jones film will be ‘funny but very sad’

Actor reprises character of Daniel Cleaver but says he won’t play role of ‘60-year-old wandering around looking at young girls’ It is a universally acknowledged truth that Bridget Jones films are packed with humour and comedic scenes that attract viewers in their droves. However, in a slight departure, Hugh Grant has revealed that the fourth film in the series will also be “very sad”. Continue reading... from Film | The Guardian https://ift.tt/ZJoB2VO via IFTTT

Erica Mena Has Something To Say About Narcissists

Erica Mena shared an important message about narcissists. Check out what she had to say below. Someone said: 'Imagine burning sage and you pass out because you’re the negative energy.' A follower posted this: '1)I was married to one but happily divorced now. During Therapy I was diagnosed with being a victim of Narcissistic Personality Abuse Syndrome and it was killing me. I went no contact because our kids are teens now & we have a court ordered parenting app to communicate.' Someone else said: 'A lot of Jamaicans are. Soon to be divorced from one. I feel more peace and sanity on my life,' and a commenter posted this: 'Girl just @ him at this point. Always running to Twitter instead of a therapist. I don’t get it.' These narcissist are no joke. Protect you and your kids at all cost ladies. A healthy peace of mind life is really a must. Snaking your own kids is beyond disgusting. — Erica Mena (@iamErica_Mena) March 18, 2022 A follower said: 'She's speaking nothing but facts, this world is not a safe place to be in anymore (I wonder if it ever was tho) be careful out there, let's look after ourselves and our loved ones.' A fan said: 'protecting your kids is also not blasting every piece of family drama on the internet when they will one day see it.' A follower said: 'Oh it gets attention when a celeb says it but theirs woman’s with this same message daily.' Erica Mena shared a video on her social media account that is making everyone's day. Check out the clip below. 'She really been with me. She has been the reason on a lot of days that I get the F up! Having a daughter hits different. I’m responsible in making sure she really knows better. Exactly what the world needed, an even better version of me. Lol I Love You All My Queen followers. Thank you Y’all messages fill my heart up,' Erica said. Erica's fans continue to offer her support these days.

from Celebrity Insider https://ift.tt/nWY6uCT
via IFTTT https://ift.tt/4nJdDjx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘I lied to get the part’: Melvyn Hayes on his ‘angry young man’ beginnings – and It Ain’t Half Hot Mum

Elaha review – sex, patriarchy and second-generation identity

Gasoline Rainbow review – a free-ranging coming-of-age ode to the curiosity of youth