Hugh Grant says fourth Bridget Jones film will be ‘funny but very sad’

Actor reprises character of Daniel Cleaver but says he won’t play role of ‘60-year-old wandering around looking at young girls’ It is a universally acknowledged truth that Bridget Jones films are packed with humour and comedic scenes that attract viewers in their droves. However, in a slight departure, Hugh Grant has revealed that the fourth film in the series will also be “very sad”. Continue reading... from Film | The Guardian https://ift.tt/ZJoB2VO via IFTTT

Kenya Moore Reveals One Of Her Dreams Come True And Shares Important Message With Fans

Kenya Moore just revealed one of her dreams come true, and she made sure to share a message with her fans about it. Check it out below. 'WHAT A DREAM COME TRUE!!!@cvspharmacy welcomes @kenyamoorehair Woooo hoot!!! This is such a monumental moment for me and #KenyaMooreHair. During Covid we lost our momentum and I feared we would lose our largest retail account. But God had a different plan,' Kenya began her post.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Kenya Moore (@kenya) She continued and said: 'Thank you CVS, GBL Sales and @detroitgermaine , @brandondeshay (COO) and Ultra Standard (AKA my team) who made this exclusive pharmacy partnership happen… and during Black History Month! Please support our amazing brand of hair care that helps you love the hair you were born with by getting back to healthy thriving hair! Go to @cvspharmacy today! Or order online CVS.com Thank you @kandi for being an inspiration in business and @sanyarichiross @drewsidora @monyettashaw and @shereewhitfield who were so positive and happy for me! Love u ladies! #dreamsdocometrue #blackowned #MadameCJWalker #TheLegacyBegins #kenyamoore #bravo #RHOA #MOORE2Come.' Someone said: 'Congratulations beautiful!! I’m so happy for you!!!! “Yasss Queen Yasss!”' One other follower posted this: 'Congrats!!!! This is amazing. So happy for you.' One fan said: '@kandi is the epitome of what we call real friend. She's always supportive to everyone.' One other follower said: 'So proud of you @Kenya!! I know this is just the beginning of thr great things coming your way. Blessings to you!!' Not too long ago, we were revealing that Kenya Moore found out devastating news, and her heart is broken. Check out what she said on her social media account. Kenya said: I’m devastated I just found out about My friend @chesliekryst passing I just don’t know what to say what to feel this is crazy. We were always texting and talking and in constant contact laughing and sharing. Literally, I just spoke to her last week. She was a glorious human being and so sweet and caring I just can’t deal with this. She made me so proud to call her my sister and the world proud. A true role model I looked up to HER! God, please comfort her family the world has lost a truly special human being. I’m just so devastated.'

from Celebrity Insider https://ift.tt/aHbl7Qu
via IFTTT https://ift.tt/b0mGdeN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘I lied to get the part’: Melvyn Hayes on his ‘angry young man’ beginnings – and It Ain’t Half Hot Mum

Elaha review – sex, patriarchy and second-generation identity

Gasoline Rainbow review – a free-ranging coming-of-age ode to the curiosity of youth