Skip to main content

Jackky Bhagnani returns to acting after six years with Independence Day anthem 'Tere Rang Mein': "I wanted the street credibility and respect of Gen Z"

Jackky Bhagnani has returned to acting after a six-year gap with the Independence Day anthem 'Tere Rang Mein,' released under his music label Jjust Music. The actor-producer said the song offered him an opportunity to return to the screen with a project that was personally meaningful to him. Bhagnani described himself as a patriot and said the nature of the song played an important role in his decision to face the camera again. “I am a patriot by heart. It’s been quite some time since I faced the camera. So, I thought the best way to come back is with the right cause,” Bhagnani said. The actor's return comes after several years of focusing primarily on film production. According to Bhagnani, stepping away from acting was a conscious decision as he worked behind the scenes and became more involved in producing films. Jackky Bhagnani on focusing on film production Bhagnani said his experience as a producer made him rethink the way he wanted to approach his acting career. He ...

The Dancing With The Stars Pro Did Not Name The Cheater In Her TikTok Video After Filing For Separation From Matthew Lawrence In February

The Dancing with the Stars pro, 38, posted a video on TikTok on Thursday in which he provided some specifics regarding the alleged adultery of a previous lover. She commented over a clip of herself shaking her head, "When he stated he would never speak with her again, I discovered text messages, Viagra, and a necklace concealed in a pair of his shoes." The only section of Adele's song "Set Fire to the Rain" that was included in Burke's video was the line "The final time." "Definitely, the last time was correct! A final farewell..." Burke added the hashtags "#exessucks #thelasttime #goodbyeforever #hopeitwasworthit" to the video's caption. Burke didn't identify the ex or hint that it was a famous person. In February, the professional dancer and her ex-husband Matthew Lawrence filed for separation. Burke revealed their breakup on Instagram later that month. There isn't a simple way to convey that my marriage is over, she wrote. "I know I have always claimed that I'm an open book with you guys; I do endeavor to be," she continued. "I'm hoping you can appreciate that I won't be making any more comments at this time and that you will respect my request for privacy. I appreciate all of your support and good thoughts; I love you all. "Burke put an end to his remarks. The dancer has been an "open book" since her breakup with Lawrence, frequently posting online insights into the status of her psychological health and emotional processes. Burke has declared that she's willing to consider dating someone fresh. She declared at the outset of the talk that she was "interested" to learn more. "But that doesn't mean I'm prepared to sign up for Raya or any of these dating apps quite yet. I want to start maybe talking to new individuals, "On her podcast, Burke in the Game, she added. "That obviously means that in order to do that, I'll have to start stepping outside of my comfort bubble and my home. It is an intriguing thing."

from Celebrity Insider https://ift.tt/UWBCpzj
via IFTTT https://ift.tt/xpcz35R

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Miracle Club review – Maggie Smith can’t save this rocky road trip to Lourdes

Laura Linney is upstaged by older co-stars Smith and Kathy Bates in this sentimental tale about a group of Dublin women who go on a spiritual journey together Who’s up for a golden-hued heartwarmer set in 60s Ireland starring Kathy Bates and Maggie Smith about women with secret fears and dreams going on a church trip to Lourdes and finally finding the real miracle is their new compassion for each other? The answer to this question could well have been … me. I have a liking for a gentle tale and there is nothing necessarily wrong with, just occasionally, showing Ireland and the church of this period with something other than outrage and horror. But The Miracle Club does not at any time, to use a discredited metaphor, throw away its crutches and walk. And it’s painful to note that this is largely because of the way film can’t convincingly use that estimable actor Laura Linney in a central role. She is upstaged by the older, fruitier performances and doesn’t hold her own with a more seri...

Omen (Augure) review – Baloji offers secrets and sorcery in Congolese homecoming

Musician and film-maker’s story about a Belgian-Congolese man who takes his white wife to DRC to meet the family is complex, risky and bold Congolese-born rapper, musician and film-maker Baloji (né Serge Baloji Tshiani) was a prizewinner at Cannes last year with this feature directing debut: a dynamic, teemingly populated, multistranded and tonally elusive picture which I initially thought would benefit from comparisons with Jordan Peele’s horror classic Get Out. In fact, it’s more complicated than that. Koffi (Marc Zinga) is a Congolese man living in Belgium and married to a white woman, Alice (Lucie Debay). They are about to have twins and Koffi feels that he cannot put it off any further: whatever his family will think, the couple must journey back to the Democratic Republic of the Congo to let them see Alice and let them get used to the idea. It particularly means propitiating his fiercely conservative mother Mujila (Yves-Marina Gnahoua). He takes care to shave off his westernis...

REVEALED: Karan Johar’s Dharma Productions merges Dharmatic Entertainment to simplify operations

Dharmatic Entertainment, the digital arm of Dharma Productions, has now officially merged with its parent company, as per a recent article in The Economic Times. The story says that the move is part of Dharma’s plan “to consolidate operations amid the changing entertainment landscape”. It also said that the merger application was fast-tracked and has already been approved by both companies’ shareholders and creditors, according to official filings. This is one of Dharma Productions’ first big steps since entrepreneur Adar Poonawalla bought a 50% stake in the company for Rs. 1,000 crores last year, valuing Dharma at Rs. 2,000 crores. Another significant decision taken by Dharma head-honcho after the merger was to start a distribution arm. In a recent interview with Komal Nahta, KJo confessed that the partnership with Adar Poonawalla gave him the impetus to get into distribution. The Economic Times article further revealed that the amalgamation of Dharmatic Entertainment and Dharma Pro...