Skip to main content

Pregnant At The Pool, Heather Rae Young Honors Tarek El Moussa’s B’Day

The 41-year-old former Flip or Flop contestant and the pregnant TV personality celebrated his birthday together as a growing family. The couple revealed earlier this year that they are expecting their first baby. "Happy birthday to the man who has had my heart for all time, my genuine soulmate. Heather wrote on Instagram, "To the finest partner I could ever ask for, the best daddy, my best friend, the most committed and hardworking man I know, the kindest and caring person. Words aren't enough to express how grateful I am to call you my partner and the father of our son, as well as Tay and Bray. I now know what true joy is, thanks to you. I love the life we've created together, and there is honestly no one I would choose to spend my later years with more than you, she concluded. Every day should make you feel special, but I really hope that today will. Happy birthday, sweetheart. Tarek received numerous gifts over the couple's Sunday celebrations, including a set of onesies for the newborn. In order to reflect her husband's initials, Heather took pictures of her man holding up grey clothing with the letters "TEM" and another with the words "Baby Griswold." The HGTV star and the formerly Playboy model, who wed in October 2021, revealed in July that they have Tarek's third child, their first child together. She said of her stepchildren this month: "They've been seeking a little brother, well, another little brother. Despite the fact that they already have one [Hudson, a 2-year-old that Hall shares with her ex-husband Ant Anstead], they have desired a second child. They are, therefore, thrilled. Taylor was sobbing; I believe more than I was, she continued. I was hopping instead of jumping. I was positive our child would be a girl. I was mentally ready for it. I exclaimed, "No way!" when I saw the blue shoot out of that cannon.  

from Celebrity Insider https://ift.tt/fBz5qdj
via IFTTT https://ift.tt/JjVHcNO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Miracle Club review – Maggie Smith can’t save this rocky road trip to Lourdes

Laura Linney is upstaged by older co-stars Smith and Kathy Bates in this sentimental tale about a group of Dublin women who go on a spiritual journey together Who’s up for a golden-hued heartwarmer set in 60s Ireland starring Kathy Bates and Maggie Smith about women with secret fears and dreams going on a church trip to Lourdes and finally finding the real miracle is their new compassion for each other? The answer to this question could well have been … me. I have a liking for a gentle tale and there is nothing necessarily wrong with, just occasionally, showing Ireland and the church of this period with something other than outrage and horror. But The Miracle Club does not at any time, to use a discredited metaphor, throw away its crutches and walk. And it’s painful to note that this is largely because of the way film can’t convincingly use that estimable actor Laura Linney in a central role. She is upstaged by the older, fruitier performances and doesn’t hold her own with a more seri...

Omen (Augure) review – Baloji offers secrets and sorcery in Congolese homecoming

Musician and film-maker’s story about a Belgian-Congolese man who takes his white wife to DRC to meet the family is complex, risky and bold Congolese-born rapper, musician and film-maker Baloji (né Serge Baloji Tshiani) was a prizewinner at Cannes last year with this feature directing debut: a dynamic, teemingly populated, multistranded and tonally elusive picture which I initially thought would benefit from comparisons with Jordan Peele’s horror classic Get Out. In fact, it’s more complicated than that. Koffi (Marc Zinga) is a Congolese man living in Belgium and married to a white woman, Alice (Lucie Debay). They are about to have twins and Koffi feels that he cannot put it off any further: whatever his family will think, the couple must journey back to the Democratic Republic of the Congo to let them see Alice and let them get used to the idea. It particularly means propitiating his fiercely conservative mother Mujila (Yves-Marina Gnahoua). He takes care to shave off his westernis...

REVEALED: Karan Johar’s Dharma Productions merges Dharmatic Entertainment to simplify operations

Dharmatic Entertainment, the digital arm of Dharma Productions, has now officially merged with its parent company, as per a recent article in The Economic Times. The story says that the move is part of Dharma’s plan “to consolidate operations amid the changing entertainment landscape”. It also said that the merger application was fast-tracked and has already been approved by both companies’ shareholders and creditors, according to official filings. This is one of Dharma Productions’ first big steps since entrepreneur Adar Poonawalla bought a 50% stake in the company for Rs. 1,000 crores last year, valuing Dharma at Rs. 2,000 crores. Another significant decision taken by Dharma head-honcho after the merger was to start a distribution arm. In a recent interview with Komal Nahta, KJo confessed that the partnership with Adar Poonawalla gave him the impetus to get into distribution. The Economic Times article further revealed that the amalgamation of Dharmatic Entertainment and Dharma Pro...