King becomes a REUNION bonanza: Shah Rukh Khan to share screen with Anil Kapoor after 31 years, Rani Mukerji after 20 years and Jackie Shroff after 12 years

It’s been almost six months since the first look teaser of King was unveiled on the occasion of Shah Rukh Khan’s 60th birthday. Yet, the excitement around the film has remained constant, even though its release is still nearly seven months away. Recently, we came across a tweet by an SRK fan that made an interesting observation – the superstar is collaborating with several members of King’s ensemble cast after a very long gap. While he is reuniting with some after a decade, others are sharing screen space with him after nearly 20 or even 30 years. In this article, Bollywood Hungama takes a closer look at this nostalgic reunion factor. Anil Kapoor will feature in a crucial role in King and he was last seen with Shah Rukh Khan in Trimurti (1995), which was released 31 years ago. This is the only film that featured both actors. With Saurabh Shukla, SRK has worked thrice — in Baadshah (1999), Hey Ram (2000) and Mohabbatein (2000). Hence, both will be seen together in a film after 26 years...

Both Of Us Are Aware Of My Motives For Leaving. Actor Shia LaBeouf Sent Director Olivia Wilde S Letter

Wilde, 38, said in a Variety cover article that she booted LaBeouf from the film and that Harry Styles eventually took on the part of the male lead alongside Florence Pugh. She remarked, "I say this as an individual who is such a fan of his work. "The ethics I require in my projects is not supported by his process. His method appears to call for combative energy in certain ways, and I don't think that's favorable to the optimal outcomes. The best way to get individuals to do their best work, continued Wilde, is to foster a secure and trustworthy workplace. My duty to safeguard the cast and the production comes first and foremost. I have to do it. In response to Wilde's remark, 36-year-old LaBeouf, whose agent had earlier refused to speak for the cover story, said he had "left the film owing to lack of rehearsal time" in a letter to Variety on Thursday. Additionally, he gave the publication a copy of an email he claimed to have sent to Wilde this week in reply to the article. The actor responded to Wilde in the whole email, which Variety revealed, "You and I both realize the reasons for my exit. I left your movie because my co-stars and I were unable to get time to practice. While expressing his gratitude for Wilde's appreciation of his work, he claimed to be somewhat perplexed by the claim that I was sacked. LaBeouf reportedly supplied previous text conversations and a video that Wilde reportedly sent the actor two days after he purportedly departed the movie in August 2020, pleading with him not to leave. According to Variety. According to Variety, Wilde added in the video, "I felt like I'm not prepared to give up on this yet, and I too am devastated, and I want to work this out."

from Celebrity Insider https://ift.tt/gi14rJy
via IFTTT https://ift.tt/xpcz35R

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Miracle Club review – Maggie Smith can’t save this rocky road trip to Lourdes

‘I lost a friend of almost 40 years’: Nancy Meyers pays tribute to Diane Keaton

Malaika Arora scolds 16-year-old dancer for inappropriate gestures: “He is winking, giving flying kisses”