The Vande Bharat Express has emerged as one of Indian Railways’ proudest achievements. Launched in February 2019, it remained unseen on celluloid until last year, when Shoojit Sircar became the first filmmaker to shoot aboard the semi-high-speed train. This and a lot more fascinating information were revealed to Bollywood Hungama by Vineet Abhishek, Chief Public Relations Officer, Western Railway (WR). The ad in question is for Independence, an FMCG brand of Reliance Consumer Products Limited. It was released digitally in May last year, and a making video, featuring Shoojit Sircar, was released by Western Railway in January 2025. Western Railway recently announced that it has generated a record Rs 1.72 crore from film and advertisement shoots conducted on its premises between April 1, 2025 and February 15, 2026. Its earlier highest earnings were recorded in 2022–23, when it collected approximately Rs 1.64 crore from film shoots. Vineet Abhishek told Bollywood Hungama, “It is often a...
Pierce Brosnan says he deeply regrets trespass at Yellowstone hot spring
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Former James Bond actor, 70, who pleaded guilty to walking off trail at national park, says he ‘made an impulsive mistake’
Actor Pierce Brosnan has said he deeply regrets walking off trail in Yellowstone national park in the western US after he was fined by a court in Wyoming for getting too close to one of the delicate thermal areas
Brosnan, 70, pleaded guilty to foot travel in a thermal area and was fined $500 and required to pay a $1,000 community service payment to the Yellowstone Forever Geological Fund, the US attorney’s office, district of Wyoming, said on Thursday.
Continue reading...from Film | The Guardian https://ift.tt/zL5XF2P
via IFTTT
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular posts from this blog
The Miracle Club review – Maggie Smith can’t save this rocky road trip to Lourdes
Laura Linney is upstaged by older co-stars Smith and Kathy Bates in this sentimental tale about a group of Dublin women who go on a spiritual journey together Who’s up for a golden-hued heartwarmer set in 60s Ireland starring Kathy Bates and Maggie Smith about women with secret fears and dreams going on a church trip to Lourdes and finally finding the real miracle is their new compassion for each other? The answer to this question could well have been … me. I have a liking for a gentle tale and there is nothing necessarily wrong with, just occasionally, showing Ireland and the church of this period with something other than outrage and horror. But The Miracle Club does not at any time, to use a discredited metaphor, throw away its crutches and walk. And it’s painful to note that this is largely because of the way film can’t convincingly use that estimable actor Laura Linney in a central role. She is upstaged by the older, fruitier performances and doesn’t hold her own with a more seri...
BREAKING: Interstellar back in cinemas due to public demand; Dune: Part Two to also re-release on March 14 in IMAX
A lot of Bollywood films have re-released off late but when it comes to Hollywood, a handful of classics have had a re-run in cinemas. Last month, Interstellar re-released and received a rocking response. However, it just had a one-week run. If you missed watching the cult film in cinemas, here’s a reason for you to rejoice. The film will be back on the big screen on March 14, that too in IMAX. Moreover, Warner Bros will also bring back Dune: Part Two on the same day in theatres. A source told Bollywood Hungama, “Interstellar has a huge demand as it’s a film worth watching in theatres, that too IMAX. However, it re-released on February 7 and had to discontinued from February 14 to accommodate the new releases, Chhaava and Captain America: Brand New World. Both these films got a release in IMAX as well.” The source continued, “Many were aware that Interstellar had just a one week run. Hence, it held very well in the weekdays, collecting Rs. 2 crore plus. Yet, there was a section of mo...
‘I lost a friend of almost 40 years’: Nancy Meyers pays tribute to Diane Keaton
Film-maker who directed Keaton in Something’s Gotta Give, and wrote Baby Boom and Father of the Bride, says ‘we have lost a giant’ Film-maker Nancy Meyers has paid tribute to the late Diane Keaton, her “friend of almost 40 years” and collaborator on celebrated comedies Something’s Gotta Give, Baby Boom and Father of the Bride. On Monday, Meyers wrote on Instagram that she’d had a difficult 48 hours since Keaton’s death was announced on Saturday, but “seeing all of your tributes to Diane has been a comfort.” Continue reading... from Film | The Guardian https://ift.tt/TFc820j via IFTTT
Comments
Post a Comment